SMN Twitter





    Friday, January 17, 2014

    Michael Rosenbaum Still Wants To Be Lex Luthor in 'Batman vs Superman' Despite 'Smallville'


    While promoting his most recent film Back In The Day actor Michael Rosenbaum was asked by Media Mikes once again if asked would he return for Batman vs Superman...and he would!
    “The fans have been unbelievable. They’ve tweeted me, I’ve tweeted back…I’ve been to conventions and they always ask me, ‘Would you do it?’ And I’m not an idiot, of course I’d do it. I’d love to do it. But I think Joaquin Phoenix is probably gonna do it or somebody,”
    He adds about that its not is decision:
    “But I don’t hold my breath because I know there’s the stigma, ‘He was the TV Smallville Lex Luthor.’ I say that sarcastically, but I think it’s a shame. If people like the role and what I did with it, then they should consider it. But I’m not the director. I’m not the producer. Long story short, I’d do it in a fucking heartbeat.”
     

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.