SMN Twitter





    Tuesday, January 21, 2014

    Josh Holloway Denies 'Batman vs Superman' Rumors


    Another day, another denial, A week ago the guys over at Comic Book Movie dropped a supposed exclusive stating Josh Holloway is up for a role in Batman vs Superman. They only speculated it was for Aquaman but wasn't sure. Now Josh Holloway spoke with IGN about these rumors:
    "It hasn't been brought to my attention by my people. Maybe they're just floating it softly around, but that would be cool! Sure, I think I'm available at the moment as we just wrapped up. I'm an actor, I like different roles. Batman movies are awesome, Marvel movies are awesome. But we'll see, I'm on a series right now. I think they usually want to sign you up for several movies and I don't know if you can do that when you're committed to a series..."
    Even though Holloway looks just like Arthur Curry getting a Jason Momoa as Aquaman is a way better idea.

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.