SMN Twitter





    Tuesday, April 15, 2014

    Hans Zimmer Set to Score 'Batman vs Superman'; Gal Gadot & Amy Adams Arrive in Detroit


    Today Digital Spy sat down with Man of Steel, The Dark Knight trilogy and Interstellar composer Hans Zimmer. He goes onto confirm that after he is done with Christopher Nolans Interstellar he will head over to Detroit to meet up with Zack Snyder to talk about Batman vs Superman: 
    "We've already had a couple of chats, and once I finish the movie that I shall not talk about I will probably head over to where Zack is shooting his movie and just hang out a bit and see if we can come up with any ideas,"
    He then goes onto talk about the complications of doing a new Batman theme song after doing The Dark Knight trilogy for the better part of a decade:
    "That's my problem, that's my dilemma. I don't want to betray, if that's the right word, the Dark Knight movies. That was Christian, it was Christian's role. It's not just that it was nine years of our lives, so you want to stay honest and honourable to that period. So it's really about, 'Is there something else I can find that I haven't tapped into?' Which I don't know until I sit down with Zack."

    Lastly, we have gotten word via Man of Steel Fanpage that both Gal Gadot our new Wonder Woman and Amy Adams have indeed arrived in Detroit to start filming on Batman vs Superman! Tao Okamoto (The Wolverine) has also arrived 

    Batman vs Superman hits May 6th, 2016

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.