SMN Twitter





    Sunday, February 9, 2014

    Michael B. Jordan Once Again Hints At 'Johnny Storm'...But Not Really


    Access Hollywood spoke to up and coming star Michael B. Jordan about what his dream role would. They eventually tried to pull a answer out of him about Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four reboot:



    “I don’t know. I can’t even…you know how it is in this industry. I can’t talk. I honestly can’t. It’s still up in the air. I just can’t. It’s one of those things, certain people start talking a little bit too soon then what happens if it doesn’t happen for whatever reason? Then I’m the guy that was out there talking about something that was could have, should have, but didn’t. That’s never been me.“
     He does go onto talk about changing Johnny Storms race from typically white to black. Also how times have changed from the white comic market:
    "For sure. It’s not just about that role. I think times have changed. It’s 2014. Comic books in general were established back when we didn’t have civil rights for the most part. There weren’t a lot of comic book characters that were geared towards us, period. We weren’t the market that comic books were made for in the beginning. As times change and things move on, I think us as people need to evolve as well and not be so narrow minded. I mean if not me, if not this project, then someone else and another character…I wouldn’t be mad at that at all."

    And the plot thickens...

     The Fantastic Four hits June 2015

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.