SMN Twitter





    Saturday, March 22, 2014

    THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 Score List & Samples Released!


    Replacing The Amazing Spider-Man's composer, James Horner, is no easy task, but for a man like Hans Zimmer (The Lion King) it seems as though it was just another day at the office. For Marc Webb's highly anticipated sequel, the director went to all areas of the musical world for the tracks. Calling the artist behind the score, The Magnificent Six, the soundtrack includes Pharrell Williams, Alicia Keys, Johnny Marr, The Neighbourhood, Liz, Phosphorescent and Kendrick Lamar. Thanks to Amazon.com, we now have a 25 second preview for every song on the soundtrack, including Zimmer's new Spidey theme. 

    Track List:

    Disc 1
    1) I'm Electro
    2) There He Is

    3) I'm Spider-Man
    4) My Enemy
    5) Ground Rules
    6) Look at Me
    7) Special Project
    8) You Need Me
    9) So Much Anger
    10) I'm Moving to England
    11) I'm Goblin
    12) Let Her Go
    13) You're My Boy
    14) I Need to Know
    15) Sum Total
    16) I Chose You
    17) We're Best Friends
    18) Still Crazy
    19) The Rest of My Life
    20) You're That Spider Guy

    Disc 2
    1) The Electro Suite
    2) Harry's Suite
    3) Cold War
    4) No Place Like Home
    5) It's On Again By Alicia Keys & Kendrick Lamar
    6) Song for Zula By Phosphorescent
    7) That's My Man By Liz
    8) Here By Pharrell Williams
    9) Honest By The Neighbourhood
    10) Within the Web (First Day Jam)
    11) Electro Remix

    The soundtrack samples can be found at this link: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 - Soundtrack

    The Amazing Spider-Man 2 swings into theatres everywhere, April 17th.

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.