SMN Twitter





    Friday, December 13, 2013

    'Arrow' Colton Haynes Has Seen His Superhero Outfit!


    While speaking with Comic Book Resources Arrow star Colton Haynes reveals that he has seen 3 different suits for Speedy, Arsenal and Red Arrow!
    "I am looking forward to it, if it happens. That would be incredible. But I am a little nervous about it. Luckily, as we've all seen, I've gotten to keep my clothes on this season, which I'm so excited about, especially after Thanksgiving. But I've seen the costumes for all of the possibilities, whether it be Red Arrow, Speedy or Arsenal, and they're quite revealing! [Laughs] So I'm going to do my best to bribe Greg [Berlanti], Andrew [Kreisberg] and Marc [Guggenheim] and see if they can maybe make it so I won't have to be so scared to go to work in the cold every day."
    Arrow returns this January to The CW

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.