SMN Twitter





    Wednesday, January 21, 2015

    Taron Egerton Out As 'Cyclops' in 'X-Men: Apocalypse'


    While promoting his newest film Kingman: The Secret Service up and coming actor Taron Egerton reveals to MTV UK that the rumors of him up for Scott Summers in X-Men: Apocalypse is completely untrue."I can say I'm not doing X-Men. "I love the X-Men films and I love that franchise. I love the people who make them on and off screen, so yeah I'd love to one day sometime, but in this instance that rumor is unfounded." He does however go onto reveal he would love to play Spider-Man even though Andrew Garfield has done an amazing job. "If I could play any superhero... my favorite superhero is Spider-Man. Andrew Garfield is wonderful at doing it to the point that I don't think I should play it." Even though the actor has taken himself out of the running many other names were on the shortlist for Scott Summers, Jean Grey and Storm. 

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.