SMN Twitter





    Monday, July 7, 2014

    No 'Transformers/G.I.Joe' Crossover Movie Anytime Soon


    We know that two of the most popular franchises over at Paramount is G.I.Joe as well as the newly released Transformers installment. After the success of The Avengers ever fan want's to know whill these two franchises also share the same universe? Unfortunately and obviously the answer is no. Total Film sat down with the Transformers producer Lorenzo di Bonaventura to talk about the possible crossover of these mega franchises.

    "I don't think they've run out of stories yet. I think later on there's a possibility. But I don't think in the near future at all. It's not something we talk about either. There's a lot more story to be told in both cases. And I think if at some moment we think, you know what, it's time to bring the two of them together, we'll do that. But I think they're strong enough to exist on their own." 
     Transformers 5 & G.I.Joe 3 hits in 2016

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.