SMN Twitter





    Thursday, March 13, 2014

    The Falcon Most Likely Not in 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron'


    Yesterday, MovieWeb sat down at the Captain America: The Winter Soldier press junket and spoke with Falcon himself Anthony Mackie. During which the actor revealed he hasn't gotten that elusive call to join The Avengers...even though he really did want to show up:
    "(Laughs) I wish. Everybody says that but Kevin Feige. Chris is a good friend of mine. The movie starts in three weeks. I know he's read the script. He's like, 'Yo, man, I read the Avengers script. It's good.' I was like, 'Really?' He said, 'Yeah, Joss (Whedon) is doing rewrites, but it's good. I was like, 'Great! So... am I in it?' And he says, 'I've got to go. I'll be back.' What do you mean? Why can't you just tell me if I'm in the movie? No one will tell me, not one person, so I gave up on it."
     This isn't to say he won't cameo in the film. But the fact full cast principle photography begins in less then a month, the chances Falcon appears in The Avengers seems unlikely. Well, he took Rhodey three Iron Man films before he got to be in The Avengers.
    The Avengers: Age of Ultron hits Summer 2015

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.