SMN Twitter





    Thursday, January 23, 2014

    Marvel's 'The Runaways' Movie Dead According to Brian K.Vaughn


    Comic Book Resources spoke with comic book creator Brian K.Vaughn. about a number of things. One that Y: The Last Man movie rights will soon revert back to him. They also touched up on Marvels teenage superhero team 'The Runaways'....the comic book creator believes its mostly dead:
    And I presume a "Runaways" movie is dead at this point, but I haven't talked to anyone from Marvel in a long time, so I'm not sure. I thought "Roundtable" and "The Vault" were both dead, too, but I just heard rumblings about each recently. I guess you never know.
     With the recent partnership between Marvel and Disney though. Runaways could possibly find its way onto digital download.  That's if The Defenders (Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Jessica Jones) are well received first.

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.