SMN Twitter





    Saturday, January 18, 2014

    Jason Momoa Swears He Isn't 'Aquaman'


    Coming off the recent news that Batman vs Superman has been delayed until 2016. MTV News spoke with actor Jason Momoa at the Sundance Film Festival about those pesky Aquaman rumors:


     "I get it all the time. It's just a rumor. I swear. Man to man. You can punch me in the face [if I'm lying]," he said. "You're allowed to punch me in the face. No, it's a flattering rumor."

    With Batman vs Superman delayed don't expect any casting news anytime soon.

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.