SMN Twitter





    Sunday, January 12, 2014

    Chiwetel Ejiofor Teases 'Star Wars: Episode VII' Casting

    While speaking with Yahoo! Movies actor Chitwetel Ejiofor teases once again about possibly being in Star Wars:
    "Who knows? We'll just have to see. I don't know is really the only answer I can give you. I'm a huge fan of that world and JJ, but I don't know. I can't tell you. There are a lot of things that would be great to play and to investigate if I spent enough time thinking about it, but really it's to try and see what actually does happen, what materialises... and figure out what the great stories are."
    Add him to the slew of other actors who have auditioned for Star Wars

    Star Wars hits Winter 2015

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.