SMN Twitter





    Thursday, December 12, 2013

    'The Toxic Avenger' Director Lloyd Kaufman Cameos in 'Guardians of the Galaxy'


    Today it came to my attention a recent interview At Tha Movies had with director Lloyd Kaufman (The Toxic Avenger). In the interview the director states that he has had a cameo in almost all of James Gunn movies. You can see him in Super and his scene was cut out of Slither. He isn't sure if his cameo in Guardians of the Galaxy will make the cut or not. Check it:
    “He gave me a part and he took me to England and if you don’t blink,
    you’ll see me in Guardians of the Galaxy. In Rocky… I’m in there a few
    times, but you may miss me in Guardians of the Galaxy unless you’re very
    careful. I might get cut out.”

     Guardians of the Galaxy flys into your local galaxy next Summer

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.