SMN Twitter





    Friday, December 6, 2013

    'The Office' B.J Novak Hints at secret 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Role


    Today The Huffington Post dropped an interview with Inglorious Bastards and The Office star B.J Novak. He doesn't say much about his role in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 but does hint he works for Oscorp and IS in the comics:
    "I'm in a couple of scenes. Yeah, I was never told whether or not I could say. I can say that I work at Oscorp. And I am someone from the comic books, someone from the original. So, yeah, I'm somebody. I wouldn't say I'm pivotal, but I'm not an extra, either."
    My first guess is he could be a younger Otto Octavius who we all know will show up in The Amazing Spider-Man 3 as Doc Ock. But who really knows....

    The Amazing Spider-Man 2 swings in theaters next summer

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.