SMN Twitter





    Friday, November 15, 2013

    Samuel L Jackson, Mark Hamill & Ewan McGregor Haven't Been Asked to Return to 'Star Wars 7'


    This sorta flew under the radar with all the Marvel & DC news swirling around. A few nights ago actor Samuel L Jackson was on The Late Show with David Letterman and of course the talk of Star Wars came up. Whats interesting is the actor himself said that he, Mark Hamill & Ewan McGregor all haven't been asked by JJ Abrams to return for Star wars: Episode VII:
     
    "I asked Mark if he'd heard from J.J. Abrams and he said, 'No', and then all of a sudden, Ewan was there (in London) and I spoke to him on the phone, asked him if he was there doing Star Wars. He said, 'No, they haven't called me.'.... So I was thinking, maybe all three of us could just get together and go over to the Star Wars set and just stand around and see if maybe they could use some old Jedi! And then I heard on television they were auditioning people for Star Wars and I said, 'Well, maybe we should just go through the auditions and see if we can get a job!'.... "I pretty much hinted to J.J. that I wanted to be in the film at George Lucas' wedding, and he was kinda like, 'Mmm', that was about the most I got out of him."

     Star Wars 7 hits Winter 2015

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.