SMN Twitter





    Monday, October 28, 2013

    Miles Teller Confirms 'The Fantastic Four' Rumors


    Today news broke from Fandango that actor Miles Teller (The Spectacular Now) has indeed spoken to FOX about Fantastic Four but is currently trying to figure out what he has time for in his schedule:
    "Right now I'm kind of hanging out. I don't have anything that I'm doing until probably January or February. I don't know 100%. Obviously Insurgent, the next Divergent film ... I think they are going to start the second one in April."

    Goes on to talk about Josh Tranks Fantastic Four reboot:
    "Uh, you know, I don't know. If that happens, if everything works out, then I will be pretty pumped. But then I'll also be working for ... it's like seven months out of your year. Which is not a bad problem."
    The site goes onto say Teller will definitely try to work in Fantastic Four if he can. The other possible name up for Reed Richards would be Game of Thrones star Kit Harrington. Also, like to point out Teller has been rumored just as long as Micheal B. Jordan as Johnny Storm back in the beginning of summer. Other names of Sue Strom are also up in the air but the top pick would be Margot Robbie (The Wolf of Wall Street).

    The Fantastic Four hits March 2015

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.