SMN Twitter





    Thursday, October 24, 2013

    'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' Will Affect 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D'


    As we wait for the official teaser for Captain America: The Winter Soldier we have a small tidbit for you. According to Comicbook.com unnamed sources; they are claiming that whatever happens in Captain America: The Winter Soldier will indeed affect ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and vice-versa.

    :: Potential Spoilers ::

    This really isn't much of a surprise after the set photos from The Winter Soldier set earlier this year showing S.H.I.E.L.D agents go rouge and Nick Fury on the run. Also, with Alexander Perice (Robert Redford) the new head of S.H.I.E.L.D. Now how will this affect Agents of S.H.I.E..L.D you might ask?

    Well, let me start off that I have no proof to back this up but just a theory or idea. That since Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D concludes its first full season literally right after Captain America: The Winter Soldier debuts on April 4th, 2014. Marvel can then for season 2 have Agent Ward, Coulson and the rest of the gang disavowed from service at S.H.I.E.L.D. They become secret "rouge" agents. Think Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol. Just an idea....let them work outside the law in season 2. 

    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is currently playing Tuesday's Nights on ABC

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.