SMN Twitter





    Monday, August 4, 2014

    Eliza Dushku Campaigning to Play She-Hulk; Damion Poitier Up For Secret Marvel Role


    Last weekend Comicbook.com covered Fandomfest in Louisville, Kentucky where Eliza Dushku (Dollhouse) was there promoting Disney XD's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H where she voices She-Hulk. Dushku goes onto reveal that she would actually love to play a live-action version of the character in an Avengers movie someday now that she knows Joss Whedon thanks to her time on Dollhouse:
    “I don’t know. I feel like Scarlett Johannson said recently, I’m not going to be comparing myself to her, but she said something like, ‘I consider myself an actor for hire. And if somebody is inspired and sees me in a certain way that’s exciting. And I mean I’ve been voicing the green chick, She-Hulk, now for two seasons, We’re in our second season of Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H. And that might be kind of fun.”

    In other new Damion Poitier (The Avengers) who played the stand-in Thanos in the first Avengers movie (And now being played by Josh Brolin) revealed (via BlackFilm.com) that his stint at Marvel Studios isn't over just yet. He has since revealed that he is in talks for an unspecified role. Black Panther or Luke Cage anyone?
    "Well, I’m talking to [Marvel] about [playing another character]. I don’t want to talk about that until such a time is permitted. I have always been a big Nova fan. I like Night Thrasher. I’m also a Darkhawk fan. There are a lot of indie characters that are floating around at Marvel that have really interesting back-stories I would like to see come out. Now that they are going into television series like Netflix, there’s a good chance we might see some of these characters, so I’m excited about the whole thing."
     He then goes onto talk about Josh Brolin taking over as the Mad Titan:
    "[Brolin's] going to kill it. They make smart choices over at Marvel. That’s one of the things that they do. They are always making intelligent choices on who they choose to do their roles." 
    The Avengers: Age of Ultron hits next May

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.