SMN Twitter





    Saturday, July 12, 2014

    Ali Larter Won't Be Returning For 'Heroes: Reborn'


    Today, TV Guide caught up with actress Ali Larter to talk about her new TNT series Legends but the conversation quickly switched to the upcoming Heroes: Reborn series as the villain Nikki/Jessica. When asked if she wold be returning she answered blankly:
    "No. I'm committed to [TNT's] Legends. I'm on series, so I don't have the time to work on another project. Not that I didn't love Heroes and loved working on it, but I'm just at a different stage of my life. I'm super excited  and proud to be a part of this show and working with Sean Bean and an incredible cast."
    Last we heard that Milo Ventimiglia won't be returning either as Peter Petrelli  but it was confirmed that Jack Coleman would be returning to the series as "The Man with the Horn-Rimmed Glasses"

    Heroes: Reborn Returns Next Year

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.