SMN Twitter





    Friday, March 7, 2014

    Chloe Bennet Hints At Another Major Cameo Coming To 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D'


    During an interview with with Zap2It actress Chloe Bennet who portrays Skye on Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D talks about the shows ending and connection to Captain America: The Winter Soldier. During the interview she also hints at another huge cameo coming to the show. With Lady Sif, Nick Fury and Deathlok already on the show...who could it be?
    "The person is awesome, but I cannot tell you who it is. The person walked into the trailer and I [screamed] and I started freaking out and I jumped on the person, and I didn't know them and then I was like, 'I saw you driving once,' and then that person got a little weirded out. Our fans particularly will like a certain guest star that is coming up soon."
    Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is on every Tuesday on ABC

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.