SMN Twitter





    Saturday, March 1, 2014

    'The Avengers 2' Villain Baron von Strucker Will Span Multiple Films


    Even though Ultron will be battling Earth's Mightiest Heroes next may a special "per-villain" will appear in the prologue. The evil Baron von Strucker played by King Kong star Thomas Kretschmann. Kretschmann spoke with German outlet BZ Berlin (via CBM) about his upcoming super role:
    “That's great of course. I have a multi-picture deal which means I will not only appear in the 2nd part, but they're planning with me for a longer period of time. But I don't know details yet, they're keeping their cards close to their chest - top secret!”
    He also adds how he was extremely nervous on set: 
    “Oh yes, I was nervous. I was overprepared; then on the set I went up to Joss Whedon who passes for a genius, and said 'this is my first day, this is huge, please have patience with me, I'm a bit nervous.'”
     This is pure speculation but it seems that Marvel maybe using Baron von Strucker as the Baron Zemo of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Masters of Evil anyone?!
     The Avengers: Age of Ultron hits next May

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.