SMN Twitter





    Saturday, October 19, 2013

    Tom Hiddleston on Loki Solo Film: “There Is No Loki Without Thor”

    In a recent interview, Thor: The Dark World star Tom Hiddleston said That there is “no movement” on a Loki solo film any time soon.
    “The idea of there being a Loki solo film is some kind of compliment and I can tell you there is no movement on it,” Hiddleston told Collider. "But I’d have to have a big brainstorm with Kevin Feige about it, if it ever came around. I do agree with you that Loki defines himself in opposition to Thor. There is not Thor without Loki, there is no Loki without Thor and that’s part of his nature, that he defines himself in opposition to other people. But there also whole narratives in the comics which are huge fun where he goes on his own adventures. To be honest, I don’t know. There are things I’d love to do with him. I’d love to see him out of context, on Earth, in the ’70s, running a nightclub, playing with The Rolling Stones. Those are the hair-brained ideas that I have. Who knows? At the moment, I’ve made three films with Loki and I’m very proud of them and if it ends there, that’s where it ends.” 

    Check out the interview here:


    Thor: The Dark World hits US theaters November 8, 2013

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.