SMN Twitter





    Wednesday, January 8, 2014

    Sam Neill Unlikely to Return for 'Jurassic World'



    Today Examiner spoke with actor Sam Neill about his upcoming film The Adventurer: The Curse of the Midas Box. While during the press junket they snuck in the question about the upcoming Jurassic Park sequel Jurassic World. They asked him if he was asked to cameo in the upcoming film would he:
    Examiner: [laughs] Actually, I wanted to squeeze in one question. I’m pretty sure you’ve been asked a lot about “Jurassic Park” and the new one that’s coming out [“Jurassic World”]. Even though you are not in it, if [the filmmakers] were to call you up and say, “Hey can you come in for a part in this, or even a cameo appearance?” would you still do it?

    Sam Neill: Look, you never say no. I think there’s a whole new cast and a whole new look at things, and I think that’s great. As I said, I’d never say no, but I wish them… well, I’m sure it’s going to be great, but they don’t need me.
     There is still hope it seems you Sam Neill fans but highly unlikely. Now what off Jeff Goldbloom's character?!

    Jurassic World hits Summer 2015

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.