SMN Twitter





    Friday, January 31, 2014

    Edgar Wright Teases Hank Pym 'Ant-Man' Suit! Paul Rudd talks Ant-Man



    While DC fans nerd rage over the recent Lex Luthor casting. Director Edgar Wright dropped a small tease for Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) Ant-Man suit!


    In other news Paul Rudd (Scott Lang) talks about Ant-Man and getting to work with Edgar Wright and Michael Douglas!

    "Well, It's all just kind of starting, so it's really cool. I'm very excited about it. I read some comics and seen some [Marvel] movies and I knew Edgar Wright for many years. The whole thing that it's actually happened, that I got the part is still kind of surreal. It's still sinking in over these last several months. We'll see what Edgar has in mind. We haven't started shooting any of it yet. It's a thrill, He's [Michael Douglas] amazing! [Rashida Jones Rumors]I follow what comes out online and even then I don't quite follow. I let those powers at be announce what they want to announce when they announce it. A lot of that stuff you hear is not true."

    Ant-Man hits Summer 2015

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.