SMN Twitter





    Saturday, January 11, 2014

    Dominic Cooper Would Love to Return For 'Agent Carter'


    We have gotten rumor after rumor that Marvel and ABC are moving forward with an Agent Carter TV Series. It wil be a prequel to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. It will follow Agent Peggy Carter (Hayley Atwell) and the formation of S.H.I.E.L.D. In a recent interview Zap2It actor Dominic Cooper (Captain America: The First Avenger) reveals he would love to reprise the role of Howard Stark (Tony Starks Father) on the show:
    "I would like to do any way possible that Howard Stark can make a return. He's such a fun character to play, and I really believe that he could make quite an exciting character to watch more of. The flawed entrepreneur, the kind of crazy playboy, from that era is an exciting concept. I saw Hayley recently, and I think that the 'Carter' thing is possibly going to happen, so yeah. I'd love to. I wouldn't hesitate."
     Agent Carter has yet to be officially announced at Marvel but its bound to happen. 

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.