SMN Twitter





    Tuesday, October 22, 2013

    'Blob Consumes Earth' Mysterious Breaking Bad-esk Teaser Trailer [HD]


    Today I received a mysterious email from a user named Cole Schreiber linking me to a random Vimeo video. Obviously my curiosity took me to the video to watch. It turns out to be a prelude short film of an upcoming feature full length film. The short is directed by Cole Schreiber also....But what the movie is about....I have no idea. Tentatively titled Tropic. And all I can take from this teaser is it looks alot like Breaking Bad:


    Tropic from Sunday Paper on Vimeo.

    When I further tried to get some information out of the source all he told me was that its a supernatual type film and will be either named:

    IN MEMORY OF 
    FORGOTTEN
    WHEN WE WERE YOUNG

    Which title do you think applies?!

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.