SMN Twitter





    Thursday, August 21, 2014

    Vincent D'Onoforio talks KINGPIN role, future crossover plans


    Vincent D'Onofrio spoke with Screen Crush about his role as the the man without fear's principal foe, The Kingpin, in the upcoming Netflix-exclusive Daredevil series. 



    "I mean, the whole Marvel world is so huge," said Do'Onforio "But I gotta tell you, I couldn't be working for nicer people. I really am. I'm just having a great time. The whole- the way we're shooting it, our Daredevil, everybody that's in the show, is just going so well. Tonight we have a big fight scene that's happening. It's the first time you see my character do something physical." 

    He also briefly touched on the possibility of his character and the series crossing over into other marvel projects.
    "I think they have some kind of plan. I’m not really allowed to discuss what the plan is, but they have a plan. I think the beginning of the plan is series stuff with Netflix, and then they have a bigger plan to branch out, but I wouldn't be able to tell you specifically what that is."


    Intriguing! Here's to hoping we get a Defenders teamup!

    Source: Screen Crush







    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.