SMN Twitter





    Monday, June 16, 2014

    Ron Perlman Still Fighting For 'Hellboy 3'



    Sons of Anarchy and Hellboy star Ron Perlman is adamant on making a third Hellboy film, While the first two were well received they didn't make much of a splash at the box office being such an obscure character. Well, now the actor has gone on record to saying he fights for the third film almost everyday at the London East End Film Festival.

     “I’d like to finish it. I’d like for there to be a third film because the first two films were set up for this huge resolve and he (Guillermo Del Toro) already understands what that resolve will look like. He never gave me the nuts and bolts of it, but he gave me a rather broad strokes sketch of what the third film would look like and it’s so epic and so deserved by the fans that hung in there for the first two that I really feel as though it’s essential that we make it. So I fight for it every day. Sometimes I’m the only voice and sometimes there are others, but I’m never going to stop trying to get Hellboy 3 made!”
     Hellboy II: The Golden Army is on DVD & BluRay Today! Order on Amazon 

    :: Disclaimer :: Superhero Movie News is run by volunteer contributors. If we are asked to take down anything we will and it will not be put back up after that.....No questions asked. Visit our COPYRIGHT TAKEDOWN REQUEST Page for details.